- Career Coaching No matter the stage of your career, coaching can offer many benefits to you. Pick your favorite sport or athlete, and you will find they all need expert coaching for continued improvement. Likewise, you consider a career coach to improve your efficiency in the professional world. As your Career coach, I come with over 25 years of executive recruiting experience, and what made me successful in this role translates perfectly to assist you with career guidance and help you create the career path for lasting fulfillment.
- What exactly is a career coach? With expert guidance, you discover your real potential. We’ll start with assignments, created to assist you in determining your strengths, and, likewise, help you re-frame your weaknesses. As an executive recruiter, I often have found your strength can also be your weakness. By your becoming more aware of this, you can feel more confident during interviews.
- You will also explore what gives you a more profound meaning at the office, and, if not there, how to harness your creativity and renewed passions outside of it.
- Here are some of the key benefits of using a career coach: Assess your talents, abilities, and real potential. Define your career goals Become more self-aware. Evaluate your career options and create an effective action plan Address your mindset in your professional life Boost your level of confidence with your new awareness and role-playing interviews, as needed Understand the job market and tips for searching, as well as positioning your skills.
- Other benefits you can experience by working with an experienced career coach are feeling more prepared and aware of the marketplace, and help with negotiating tips. A coach is your interested third party, which is much better than your friends or family, who may have hidden agendas when you express your dreams to them.
- If necessary, we can explore the six-human needs test https://maryannmarkowitz.outgrow.us/6-human-needtest to help you understand some of your personality traits and how you interact with others.
A weekly coaching call for 12 weeks. These 12 weeks are all about you and helping you co-create the life you want. Working together you are empowered to take actions by resourcing what you already have within or within reach. These outcome focused sessions will help you create an inner world that works with the outer world in a less stressful way. Here are some examples of things you may want to brainstorm together as your coach: Explore Life Transitions, or a change in a Life Stage, Relationships, Career or Professional Growth, or Lifestyle Changes.
Weekly coaching includes 12 one hour coaching sessions plus access during that time to me as needed.
These six weeks are all about you and helping you co-create the life you want. Working together you are empowered to take actions by resourcing what you already have within or within reach. These outcome focused sessions will help you create an inner world that works with the outer world in a less stressful way. Let’s create the custom package for your personal growth path.
Bi-weekly coaching includes six one hour coaching sessions plus access during that time to me as needed.
I’d love to share with you my new Group Coaching Practice.
Every week the group I lead will we will be exploring a new growth topic together. Future groups will be a focus on empowering love in our life, understanding and activating our top value, learning new communication strategies that help us in crucial relationships. Group Coaching creates an environment of support, a group of like-minded gals who has each other back.
Together we will laugh, share, and find the courage to be the best friend we can be to ourselves first.
Please use the calendar link to schedule a 15-minute call to see if this is right for you.